iSpring RCC7, NSF Certified, High Capacity Under Sink 5-Stage Reverse
- Sold Winning Bid: $57.50
- 11 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Ja2m1e
- [CERTIFIED TO NSF/ANSI 58]: High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more. Features a beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet.
- [BENEFITS]: Fits under a standard kitchen sink. This water filter for sink helps you experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula. Three pre-filters to remove large contaminants and protect RO membrane. RO filter to remove contaminants down to 0. 0001 microns; fine GAC filter to provide final polishing to the purified water.
- [EASY DO IT YOURSELF INSTALLATION]: Typically in a couple of hours. Refer to manual and our YouTube videos to install this RO filtration system at the main water supply to get clean and healthy water for the entire family. Filter wrench included to make routine filter changes easy and quick. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed. 4 gallon metal pressurized tank with up to 3.2 gallon holding capacity.
- [MAINTENANCE & REPLACEMENT SCHEDULE]: Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing of the under sink water filter system makes filter inspection a snap. It is recommended to replace the three pre-filters: every 6 months, RO membrane: every 2-3 years, GAC filter: every 12 months.
i - Open Box / Un-Inspected Item
- Lot # 009
- System ID # 15955563
- End Date
- Start Date