FIT KING Upgrade Deep Tissue Massage Gun
- Sold Winning Bid: $23.00
- 24 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Aaronbishop
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE- FIT KING Massage gun FT-025G offers high-frequency percussion onto tissues, concentrated stimulation reach 12 MM amplitude and up to 3200 RPM vibration frequency, effectively ease the fascia pain and muscle stiffness & soreness. The stable and consistent pressure can also promote the circulation of the treated areas.
- 20 PERCUSSION SPEEDS- This deep tissue percussion muscle massager has 20 speed levels, can go from a very light stroking of tissues to a pretty strong pressure, which will be able to fulfill your different needs for deep muscle relaxation after training or quick fatigue relief after work. The max. 3200 RPM vibration is helpful for athlete or fitness enthusiasts to fast recover back.
- NO SIZE & BODY PARTS LIMIT- This powerful massage gun comes with 6 different types of massage heads, targeting different parts of muscle group of your body- leg, back, arm, shoulder, foot... These massage heads are very easy to push in or tug out, offer you an accurate massage experience and get a fast relief of any desired areas.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE & QUIET MASSAGE EXPERIENCE- Built-in high capacity Lithium ion battery, which can be used continuously up to 6 hours. If you use it for body massage after get off work, 15-20 minutes of use a day, which means that it can be used for more than 15 days on a single charge. Advanced Noise Reduction System and Brushless High-torque Motor bring you an enjoyable and quiet massage experience.
- EASY TO OPERATE & CARRY- You can easily control the speed through the LCD touch screen, and the speed level and remaining battery are digital display, easy and simple to use. Besides, a well-made and durable carrying case is included, easily carry it anywhere - home, office, gym or even bring it with you when travelling. Convenient to set it up and enjoy it anytime.
g - Open Box / Limited Test
- Lot # 7
- System ID # 14602792
- End Date
- Start Date